Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring

Friday 10 May 2013

Say hello to our gorgeous girl Lula, our monthly guest blogger...






 


   


-->

Here at ilovegorgeous we thought we would ask our budding blogger a few questions to discover more about what Lula loves…

When did you discover ilovegorgeous?
My older sisters used to wear it all the time, so I discovered it when I was five and have loved it ever since!

How do you pull your outfits together in the morning?
Well… whenever I'm wearing a dress, I will always team it with something to make it look more interesting and different. If I'm wearing a skirt or a top, I normally make sure there is one colour combo! I will always make my outfits look cool, and casual!

What are your favourite things to do in your spare time?
I absolutely love tennis, baking delicious cakes, and going shopping of course!

What's your favourite trend at the moment?
I really like the vintage trend and I have also seen a lot of people wearing metallic colours (mostly gold), which I think is so cool and crazy!

What do you like to read?
I love reading Vogue and Miss Vogue, and I often look at other people’s style and getting influenced by their ideas. I look at a lot of fashion blogs on Tumblr, especially Prada's.

What's your favourite ilovegorgeous piece?
This is such I difficult question - I love them all! The clothes are so beautiful and detailed and the colours are always amazing.

How would you describe yourself?
I would probably describe myself as funky, crazy and LOUD!

Where's your favourite hangout at the moment?
I love hanging out and shopping in Notting Hill and Portobello - there’s such a fab range of shops! I also love all the funky vintage shops on Brick Lane.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you... drop us a line...